Friday 8 November 2013


Hurrah, Borgen is back, just as my Danish was getting rusty. Birgitte is back in politics with a new lover and new green stilettos. Katrine has a child-seat on the back of her Danish bicycle and a kid called Gustav who says grandma more often than mum.
I'll own up to having a bit of a middle-aged girl-crush on Birgitte. I don't have her morals because I'd sell my vote for her fancy new apartment and I'd sell my soul for her kitchen. (You know it's a middle-aged crush when you envy her kitchen more than her new English lover.) That's it. Don't want to give too much away.
Tak og forstat god deg.

4 comments:

mary said...

I can see that lace and subtitles don't mix, Sue.

Cait O'Connor said...

Yes I amlooking forward to Borgen too!

Cornflower said...

We shall be glued to it!

mary said...

Final series, Cornflower - enjoy it while you can.