Saturday 29 April 2023

Nipped in quickly this afternoon to catch this small, but very good exhibition of highly covetable artists' textiles in lovely, sunny galleries overlooking the chimneytops of Kensington. (And there's a gorgeous cafe that I'm planning to adopt instead of the over-crowded V&A caff.) After the excellent Zoom talk yesterday by Persephone's Nicola Beauman, I got the wrong end of the stick and thought it was an exhibition of Persephone endpaper textiles; it isn't - but it's still very good. I don't wear scarves, but this silk scarf by Patrick Heron was my favourite thing in the show.

4 comments:

Lucille said...

Yes isn’t it brilliant there? t is my new go to venue.We mustn’t tell anyone else though.

Mary said...

Yes, let's keep quiet about it, Lucille! (I did tell a friend I had lunch with today but she's very nice!)

Vronni's Style Meanderings said...

Beautiful!

Mary said...

Isn't it, Vronni - now keep a look out on your charity shop wanders, you might just strike lucky!